Data security breaches are a constant threat. If you have experienced a breach, bit-x-bit’s independent certified cybersecurity and forensic experts can identify and contain the breach, and quickly preserve your existing data.
Our services include on-site incident response, analysis of data breaches and
privacy violations, malware reverse engineering, data loss prevention (DLP)
recommendations, and expert reporting and testimony.
Cybersecurity/Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
Data breaches can be the result of the actions of a disgruntled or exiting employee, or outside hackers. And whether initiated internally or externally, breaches can go undetected for days, weeks or even months. The cybersecurity and incident response team at bit-x-bit will determine exactly what happened and take action to mitigate the damage to your data, systems and business relationships.
Using the most advanced cybersecurity and computer forensics technology and analysis methods, our SANS-trained cybersecurity experts, incident responders and certified forensic investigators will:
- Secure your systems
- Check the security “health” of your network
- Identify affected systems and stolen data
- Recover deleted information
- Preserve critical data
- Create a timeline of the critical events involved in the incident
- Prescribe corrective and preventive actions to ensure the reliability and integrity of your systems, eliminate stolen private data from third-party devices and mitigate your risk for future breaches